Business Development Representative APPLY NOW
Brevan is growing at a hyper pace. We are looking for the next person who wants to join an exciting, fast paced, team-oriented company to jump start their career immediately. The Inside Business Development Representative is a critical member of the Brevan sales team and acts as a liaison between future customers and our global sales team. As a Brevan BDR, your single focus is to drive sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. Responsibilities include researching targeted accounts, developing relationships with potential customers, and identifying new business opportunities through outbound customer contact and communications.
Research targeted OEMs, ODMs, EMS Providers, Military/Aerospace, Authorized Distributors and Global Service Facilities to understanding and build a knowledge base of:
- Organizational structures
- Company buying profiles
- Company decision makers and influencers
Bring creativity and effectiveness to market research and contact strategy.
Generate new sales opportunities through various new customer prospecting using market research, professional introductions, partner relationships, cold calling, etc.
Establish initial communications with decision makers and influencers at key accounts in through outbound calling and email communications.
Differentiate Brevan by communicating our value proposition to customer executives through conversation, communications, and presentation materials as appropriate.
Employ a disciplined approach to building a robust sales pipeline for the Brevan sales team.
Feed and maintain a new sales pipeline of sales opportunities to help the sales team consistently meet/exceed assigned sales and billed revenue objectives.
Accurately document and update prospecting activity and new sales opportunities in our proprietary CRM.
Schedule calls and meetings between prospective customers and the Brevan sales team members.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Huge drive, ambition, and motivation to win.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer focused with outstanding customer relationship skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Team player with unquestioned integrity and character.
- Self-starter who leads by example and personal involvement.
- Multi-tasks and works effectively under pressure.
- Eager to compete and overachieve.